Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Throw Another One On


Made my way to Buenos Aires, Argentina for a first time visit today.

Started my exploration of the city by having dinner at Cabana las Lilas, Buenos Aires' most famous parrilla (steakhouse).

It's conveniently located a block away from my hotel.

The food was excellent as was the service. It's also one of the most expensive restaurants in Buenos Aires. But given the strong exchange rate between the dollar and the peso my dinner came out to less than thirty bucks.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dana reed said...

Ted:

Be sure to check out the Tango show at the Faena Hotel (down the street from the Hilton).

It is fantastic.

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Glad to know that the steaks are still huge in BA. Personally, I loved visiting Eva Duarte's tomb as well as the famous balcony of the palace. Just beware of the pickpockets!!