Monday, January 22, 2007

Rainy Monday


Well, I'm not letting it get me down.

It's rained pretty much non-stop today. At least it didn't interfere with the always busy Sunday at Ipanema Beach.

Hopefully the sun will be out tomorrow because I want to visit Rio's famous Botanical Gardens.

Here's something for me to fret about: the union representing British Airways cabin crews has announced a three-day strike from January 29 to 31. January 31 is the day I'm supposed to arrive in Lisbon (on TAP) and transfer to a BA flight to London. I wonder what's going to happen? Maybe the strike won't actually come to be. Or perhaps BA will book me on another airline. Or maybe I'll end up spending some time in Lisbon after all. I'm sure I'd enjoy Lisbon but I have theater tickets that night in London. Should be interesting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: