Friday, January 26, 2007

Keep Those Cards and Letters Coming


Matt Randazzo suggested I have lunch at the cafe at the Museum dedicated to the life of Evita Peron.

Sadly I got there in between lunch and dinner when they were serving a limited menu. But what they were offering was still terrific.

As for the museum itself, I thought it was interesting but I didn't find it terribly moving. But how many Argentinean would be moved by a Museum of Nancy Reagan?

The message I got out of the museum was "she did many good deeds, but it was her fashion sense that made her a super-star." I did like that nearly all of her dresses on display had an accompanying action photo of her wearing the item.

But not one mention of the Andrew Lloyd Weber musical -- even though the cast recording kept running through my head.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: