Monday, January 15, 2007

That's All


Had a nice day in Washington, DC today. The temperature was a surprising 65 degrees. Lots of people out jogging in shorts.

Watched the Golden Globes tonight in my room at the Washington Hilton.

I correctly predicted 9 out of 14 awards for a 64% accuracy rate. Last year I correctly predicted 9 of 13 awards for a 69% accuracy rate. I'm not happy about being stuck on 9 correct predictions.

Here are tonight's winners I did not predict:

Best Motion Picture -- Drama: Babel

Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role -- Eddie Murphy/Dreamgirls

Best Screenplay -- Peter Morgan/The Queen

Best Original Score -- Alexandre Desplat/The Painted Veil

Best Original Song -- Happy Feet

Now I have to get up obscenely early to catch my 6:30 a.m. flight home tomorrow. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

I think you did well, Ted. I would never have guessed Sacha Baron Cohen!