Saturday, January 27, 2007

Always Wear a Clean Shirt



Drug my tired self to the Buenos Aires airport this morning to fly back to Rio. What a delight to find out my coach ticket had been upgraded to First Class. Turns out coach was oversold and they had to move a couple of people up front and I was one of the lucky ones they picked. When flying I always try and dress as though I wouldn't be out of place in First Class. It worked today and made the two and a half hour flight much more enjoyable.

Above is a photo of a corner cafe a block away from the Ipanema Plaza Hotel. I haven't eaten there but it looks interesting to me.

The sun was out this afternoon and I spent some time on the beach. Hopefully it will be sunny tomorrow for the traditional Sunday big day at la playa.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: