Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Security Breach!



After my meeting in San Francisco's Financial District I needed to return to my hotel near Fishermen's Wharf. So how did I go? On a Cable Car, of course.

I know it's cheesy and touristy -- but it's also a lot of fun. So sue me.

Tonight I flew home to LAX from SFO. Just after I passed through the security machines but while I was still gathering up my things an alarm went off throughout the terminal, "Security Breach! Security Breach! Security Breach!"

The TSA Agents scrambled and sealed those of us in the Security Area off from the Terminal. Interestingly, everyone walking through the Terminal came to a halt. They all just sort of froze. And everyone I could see simple reacted with the recognition that this is the world we live in now.

After a couple of minutes the "All Clear" signal came and we were released from our pen and life went on. On my way out of the Security Area I said to a TSA Agent, as I often do, "Thanks for keeping us safe."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: