Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Moderne Luxe



Left a wet and rainy Sacramento this afternoon to fly to a not-yet-raining-but-threatening-to Palm Springs for work tomorrow.

I really like the understated architecture of Palm Springs.

Tonight I had dinner at the desert classic "Sherman's Deli," across Tahquitz Canyon from the Palm Springs Hilton.

Tonight's flight was even bumpier than last night's. The kind of turbulence you feel in the bottom of your stomach as the little plane bounced up and down. I could have used having a United executive on hand to pray for me.
I saw a woman getting on my flight who I thought was Jane Withers. But she said she wasn't. She said Withers "was little." (This woman was not little.) I've never thought of Jane Withers as little.

But that got me thinking about whether Jane Withers was dead or alive. So I asked the Ask Me Now service and here's their response:

Jane Withers is still alive. She owns a gallery and organised exhibition.

Now I want to find out about her "organised exhibition" and visit.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: