Thursday, November 24, 2005



Earlier in the day I ventured to Bergen County, New Jersey for Thanksgiving Dinner at my friends, Michael and Randy's, house. A few old friends were on hand and I got to meet several members of Michael's extended family. They were all funny and kind in welcoming me into their annual get together.

The food was the best I've had at a Thanksgiving Dinner in several years. And John DeGregorio wondered why he hasn't been mentioned in this blog since we went to the Tonys in June -- so I'd like to single out his brussel sprouts par excellence.

After dinner I took a New Jersey Transit train from the Ridgewood Station (photo above) to Hoboken, where I caught a PATH train to the World Trade Center station across the street from my hotel. Posted by Picasa

No comments: