Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back on Plan

Started my first business trip of the year tonight -- a quick overnight in Sacramento.

I guess I'm a little out of practice -- I walked away from the security checkpoint at LAX leaving my small overnight bag behind.

I relaxed for a few minutes in the Red Carpet Club and then walked almost all the way to my gate before realizing my hands weren't as full as they were supposed to be. I was trying to think where I left my bag -- the Red Carpet Club, the security checkpoint, the Parking Spot bus?

5 seconds later I heard an overhead announcement, "Ted Green please return to the security checkpoint to claim a lost item." My flight was delayed 30 minutes so I had plenty of time to get my bag. I gave the TSA folks a big thank you for paging me and reuniting me with my bag.

No comments: