Friday, February 03, 2006

Finished Early



With more than a month to go before the Oscars are presented I've seen all the nominated movies that are available to see in theaters.

I still need to rent the animated feature "Howl's Moving Castle" and the documentary "Murderball" because it's no longer possible to see them in a theater.

And some of the Documentary Features and Foreign Language Films along with the Shorts simply aren't available to see at all.

But other than that, I've seen them all. Just love getting to the bottom of my To-Do List.

Tonight I went back to Norwalk to see "Wallace & Gromit in the Curse of the Were-Rabbit" which is nominated for Best Animated Feature Film of the Year.

I thought it was pretty funny -- in a British-Claymation-is-funny sort of way. It comes out on video on Tuesday and it's worth renting if you like animated films.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: