Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Now It's Getting Good

Today's L.A. Times reports that the Dodgers are hiring off-duty police officers to help control fan behavior. I guess my phone call to the Season Ticket Office to complain about the foul language of the folks sitting behind us a week ago really has paid off. (Although maybe the three people running on the field during two recent games may be a factor too.)

The paper also reported the Dodgers are touting the fact they have published a new Fan Code of Conduct as something that will actually have an impact. How lame! Who exactly do they think will take the time to read this "Code of Conduct?"

GeezBob suggested I get a copy of it laminated and carry it in my pocket so I can whip it out and wave it at offensive, foul-mouthed fans a la using garlic to defend myself from a vampire.

Nowhere is the weather more beautiful than Los Angeles the day AFTER it rains. Today proved this to be true once again.

No comments: