Monday, March 28, 2005

I'm Counting on You

Saw a bizarre little film tonight called "Harry and Max." It's about two brother pop idol singers and their complex relationship. The best I can say about it is I liked some of the location shots around Los Angeles. I especially liked seeing the Flamenco Show at El Cid Restaurant in Hollywood. I can't believe, after all these years, I still haven't been there.

Celebrity Sighting: Saw California Assemblywoman Bonnie Garcia (Republican of Cathedral City) driving eastbound on Beverly Boulevard near Crescent Heights. I wonder what she was doing so far from her district in her state vehicle? And I wonder why state legislators still have such distinctive license plates. Maybe they think the poll too unfavorably to be worried about Al Qaeda. But Garcia's "AD 80 R" license plate sure made it easy to spot her. I don't know all of the legislators by their district number (I used to in college). But her's is easy because she is number 80 out of 80 districts and she was the most vulnerable Republican in the Assembly in last year's election.

I added a site meter to my blog last night. I was pleasantly surprised to have 14 hits today (you make 15). It'll be interesting to see what kind of traffic I get. You can check out the site meter to the left under the archives. Go ahead and click on it -- it won't bite.

No comments: