Friday, February 18, 2005

She'll Call Clinton!

Enjoyed showing my trip photos to Michael Self tonight over dinner at El Coyote. He came as close as anyone to seeing all 1,000. I think margaritas help the multi-media presentation.

This afternoon I saw "Meet the Fockers" in Santa Monica. It was OK, not as good as the first one. Like many movies today it had some funny vignettes after the film was over during the credits. You can imagine my shock when the credits suddenly ended during a funny scene between Barbra Streisand and a baby and were replaced by the theater's advertising.

On the way out I found the theater manager and told him he better hope Barbra never finds out what happened. She's had heads on a platter for far less an affront. The manager promised to fix the problem.

No comments: