Monday, February 21, 2005

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head

Glad to see I'm not the only one suffering in all this rain in Southern California. This afternoon I went to a large, old movie theater at Fairfax and Beverly. On the way in they had a large sign that the near-record level of rainfall has caused their roof to leak and therefore there were some "unusual smells" in the auditorium. That wasn't so bad, nor was all the roped off seats in the leak zone. But the sound of the water dripping from the high ceiling was kind of creepy.

I also rented "The Passion of the Christ." (Two Oscar nominations.) It was as gruesome as all the critics said. It was interesting to me how many parts of the story came back to me. However, I don't remember ever hearing about the earthquake following the crucifixion. And I regularly won First Place in Bible Camp.

No comments: