Saturday, December 16, 2006

Workin' My To-Do List


The Golden Globe nominations came out Thursday and now I have a list of movies to go see. I'm always more content working on a list someone else puts together than picking my own films to go see.

Tonight I went to see "The Departed," Martin Scorsese's mob flick that came out a couple of months ago.

It's a really entertaining look at the cat-and-mouse relationship between the police and the mob in Boston. Not exactly a Chamber of Commerce view of South Boston.

Sure seems like the cast -- especially Matt Damon and Mark Wahlberg -- have fun dropping their "R"s for their Boston accent.

Jack Nicholson comes close to stealing the movie as the over-the-top mob boss, but the talented cast, also including Leonardo Decaprio and Alec Baldwin, keeps up.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: