Saturday, December 23, 2006



I thought I'd beat the traffic to Rancho Cucamonga by heading out early and catching a movie before dinner. I allotted two hours and fifteen minutes to go 60 miles and catch Blood Diamond.

Unfortunately, the drive took me two hours and forty-five minutes. So instead I ended up seeing the cartoon "Happy Feet." It's nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Animated Feature Film, so I still earned a tick on my list today.

But please don't ask me to recount the movie's plot. I must have fallen asleep for about thirty minutes. When I checked out the little penguin was working on his tap-dancing skills and when I came to he had a radio beacon attached to him that lead the humans to the penguins' ice shelf.

I'm still marking it as "seen it" on my list. Posted by Picasa

No comments: