Sunday, October 15, 2006

To The Max-ie



The Trojans won their third consecutive one-touchdown victory today, defeating the Arizona State Sun Devils 28 to 21 at the Los Angeles Coliseum.

My guest was Max Fanali, son of Nino and Rochelle Lewis Fanali. When he was younger I used to be able to dazzle Max with my sports "knowledge." But now that he's a 13-year-old sports fanatic, I think the jig is up.

Max seemed disappointed when I couldn't name the Trojans' Half Back before the game. I'm just glad he didn't ask me to describe what a Half Back does. (During the game Max pointed out the Half Back and told me his name. I've already forgotten. Who knew there'd be a test?)

Sitemeter News: On Tuesday, October 10 at 4:38 p.m. my site meter registered the 10,000th visitor to this blog. It was someone from the California Association of Hospitals and Health Systems. I'm thinking it was my friend Debby Rogers. Hi, Debby! (Sorry, there's no prize.)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: