Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Encountering the Movie Police

Went to an advance screening tonight at the Egyptian Theater of "Imagine Me and You," a movie due to be released on Friday.

It's about a young married couple dealing with extraneous forces affecting their marriage. (How's that for vague?)

Set in London, the cast's British accents obscured some of the dialogue for me. But, all in all, it's an enjoyable flick.

I'm sure I'd have some cute little picture to post along with this entry -- except they made me surrender my camera on the way into the theater. (I got it back after the movie.) They wanted to take away my Crackberry too, but I guess I looked so upset at the mere suggestion they just backed down. What am I going to do? Email someone the plot during the movie?

On a related note, whenever I read a newspaper article about Blackberry getting shutdown for patent infringement I get a little tight in the chest.

No comments: