Monday, December 26, 2005

Weather Report



I guess Madrid is on the plains because today it was mainly raining.

But still I went on a major walking tour around town. This is the large boulevard that runs in front of my hotel and south through Madrid to the Prado Museum. It was pretty today, but I bet it's really gorgeous when the trees aren't dormant.

I found a movie theater that shows movies in English and I saw "Match Point," Woody Allen's new movie nominated for four Golden Globes. This is the best Woody Allen movie in a long time and it's no comedy. It's a thriller with some very exciting plot twists near the end. And one thing I really liked is the preview (which I saw several times) doesn't give away the whole movie.

Tomorrow it's off to Barcelona via train -- about four hours.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: