Wednesday, December 21, 2005



After the Holiday Party I drove up to San Mateo for a couple of meetings at the Junior Statesmen Foundation office. Afterwards, the Foundation's Treasurer -- Jennifer Raiser -- gave me the greatest Christmas gift: The Playbill Broadway Yearbook for 2004/2005! Of course, I couldn't stop myself from playing the "Seen It, Seen It" game. Of the 65 shows that ran on Broadway between June 1, 2004 and May 31, 205 I've seen 49. I didn't see them all this year (some of the shows have been running for years) and I didn't see them all on Broadway (I saw some in London, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Seattle) -- but I've seen 49 of them. I can't wait to dive into reading this yearbook. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

It's just me said...

wow, that's such a cool gift! you're so lucky to see so many stage shows...i'm very jealous!