Friday, July 15, 2005

Yeah, That's the Ticket



Well, I guess my seats at Dodger Stadium can't be too bad if Jon Lovitz is sitting in the row BEHIND me. I snapped this photo while everyone was standing for the Seventh Inning Stretch.

Lovitz was very nice when people approached him for an autograph or stuck their kids in his lap for a photo. At one point they put a shot of him up on the Jumbotron and he got a nice reaction from the crowd. Later in the game they put a shot of Jerry Seinfeld (sitting in a luxury box) up on the Jumbotron, but Seinfeld didn't really get much of a crowd reaction. Lovitz seemed to LOVE that.

Late in the game I chatted him up about driving Gary Sheffield around Comerica Park before last Tuesday night's All-Star Game. Lovitz reports Sheffield is a good guy and press accounts indicating otherwise are wrong. I guess that's his story and he's sticking to it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: