Monday, March 12, 2007


Flew to Sacramento for a meeting Monday morning. After my trip it was a little sooner than I wanted to get back on an airplane but duty called and duty does pay the bills.

I guess I'm a little out of practice on overnight trips and carrying on my luggage on board. I completely forgot about the rule against carrying "large" containers of liquids on an airplane and got stopped at the security checkpoint. Fortunately I had plenty of time to go back and check my bag. I don't know what I was thinking -- well, actually I guess I wasn't thinking...

After my distressing incident at the Conrad Hotel in Istanbul (an attempt to overcharge me by $1,000) and the Hilton Hotel Corporation's decision not to meaningfully address my complaint I've decided to take my 60 to 90 nights a year in hotels to the Starwood chain. I guess this means Jim Brown and I can stay in the same hotels now. Posted by Picasa

No comments: