Monday, April 30, 2007

Starwood Dreaming

Flew up to San Francisco tonight to be in place for a Junior Statesmen meeting tomorrow in Menlo Park.

I'm staying at the Sheraton Hotel near SFO and, I'm happy to report, they have an Executive Lounge with snacks in the evening and free breakfast in the morning.

Since switching from Hilton to Starwood I've been a little disappointed that the Sheratons (or related brands) I've stayed at haven't had the kind of Executive Lounge I became used to as a guest at Hilton Hotels.

But maybe it's just a matter of the specific hotels (Sacramento Sheraton, W San Diego, Westin San Diego) I stayed at in March and April.

The SFO Airport Sheraton appears to be a little dated but is currently undergoing a major renovation. For now, it's restored my willingness to stick with Starwood a little longer.

Site Meter Update: My site meter registered a whopping 1200 visitors to this blog in April. That compares to 700 visitors in March and is nearly 50 percent higher than the previous all-time high of 850 visitors in February. You can check it out for your self by clicking the Site Meter button to the left and then clicking on visitors for the past year.

No comments: