Thursday, October 13, 2005

Please, Sir, I Want More Blog

Caught Roman Polanski's dark and dreary "Oliver Twist" tonight.

What a dreadful story about child abuse. I suppose children were treated like that 200 years ago -- but how horrible to have to see it now.

And what a filthy city this movie makes jolly old London out to be.

I want my movies like my toilets -- sanitized for my protection.

How ironic that the Blogger Word Dictionary doesn't recognize the word "blog." Hello!

I'm getting such a kick out of the ads Google's automated system is putting on my blog. It picks out key words and then selects ads it thinks readers would be interested in based on what I'm writing. But it always seems just a little off. And I'm supposed to get some money whenever anyone buys something from these ads. So far I haven't earned a penny! You people need to buy more junk off of the internet.

No comments: