Monday, October 03, 2005

Disappointment Grows

Today got off to a rough start. I tried to buy tickets to the November 21 Depeche Mode concert at the Staples Center when they went on sale at 10:00 a.m. I was on-line and ready to go at 9:55. As soon as they went on sale I was clicking away trying to get a couple of tickets. The Ticketmaster on-line ticket system kept me on hold for about 8 minutes and then I got a message that no tickets were available! I hate it when I don't get my way.

Tonight I saw a weird movie entitled, "Three Dancing Slaves." I'd like to tell you what it is about, but that would require me understanding it. I know it centered on three brothers -- the oldest just out of prison and trying to get his life on the right foot by working at a ham-smoking plant, the middle brother buying drugs from a mean motorcycle gang and the youngest mostly praying to his dead mother. But beyond that I really have no idea.

No comments: