Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A Message for Steve Garvey



Hey, Steve Garvey: I'm bald and I haven't been beaten!

I paid for my ticket to Dodger Stadium. That means I get to insult the players -- not the other way around.

How desperate for cash does Steve Garvey have to be to be in this ad? I know he's got a lot of kids to support, but come on. I know Cindy would never sign off on this.

And why are the Dodgers running it on their obnoxious "zipper" screen?

Where is Senior Vice President Tommy Lasorda when I need him? He doesn't have the thickest head of hair and I would love to see the Garve tell Tommy he was "beat" by his hairline.

Do I seem a little sensitive?

Well, the Dodgers have lost 5 out of their last 6 games and are in danger of falling out of first place in the NL West. They lost to the Diamondbacks again tonight, 3 to 2.

So I'd appreciate it if my team didn't accuse ME of being the loser right now.

Posted by Hello

No comments: