Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A Day in the Life

Went to a different 24 Hour Fitness location this morning. The parking at my old location just went up to $4 and that just seems to much to pay to park while working out. Parking at the Hollywood 24 Hour Fitness is a much more reasonable $1.50 -- and I liked the club too. It certainly was busier than their West Hollywood location seems to be in the morning and there seemed to be lots of folks working out with personal trainers. I enjoyed watching their interaction. Somehow I just can't imagine paying someone to stand there and say, "Come on, Ted, one more, just one more."

Pretty uneventful day in the office.

And I spent tonight reading newspapers and magazines. The most interesting thing I read was that Dukes Bar at the Dukes Hotel in London (where I had a couple of great martinis in January courtesy of Renee Rose http://imtedgreen.blogspot.com/2005_01_01_imtedgreen_archive.html) was where Ian Fleming was inspired to write James Bond's famous "shaken, not stirred" line.

And I watched the Dodgers complete their sweep of the Giants, 4 to 1, on TV.

No comments: