Saturday, December 25, 2004

Do You Know Who I Think I Am?

It's 21 degrees in New York City! That's a real shock to my Southern California, weather-baby system. But at least it was dry out tonight -- so it's not so bad.

Saw Mario Cantone's (Anthony Marentino on Sex and the City) show "Laugh Whore" tonight. It's hilarious, with Mario's rapid-fire neurosis well on display. Most touching on Christmas Night were his stories about his crazy Italian family from Boston and how they celebrated the holidays.

Not too long ago I saw Cantone in "The Crumple Zone" where he famously wrestled a Christmas tree to the ground -- so tonight seemed like an appropriate night to go.

I figured out today that by the end of this week I will have spent 3 months (literally 90 nights) staying in Hilton Hotels this year. My room at the Millenium Hilton is perfectly fine -- but not befitting a guest who has spent one night out of four staying with this hotel chain this year.

Obviously, they do not think I am as important as I do.

No comments: