Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stage Musicals and Movies -- The Long and the Short of It


Last night I went to see the Live Action Shorts nominated for an Oscar and the Animated Shorts nominated for an Oscar.

That's a lot of shorts, but they're short so it's OK.

I've now seen everything nominated for an Oscar except the Documentary Short Subjects, four of the Documentary Features and two of the Foreign Language nominees.

I'll be posting my Oscar predictions shortly.

In the meantime I'm leaving today on a three-week around-the-world trip. In fact I'm writing this at LAX.

First up is Bangkok. I'm about to get on an Asiana flight nonstop to Seoul, South Korea (13 hours). I'll have a two hour layover in Seoul where I connect to a 6-hour Asiana flight to Bangkok. I'm leaving Los Angeles at noon on Tuesday and am supposed to get to Bangkok at midnight Wednesday night.

I booked this trip last April and have been planning it for a long time. I'm excited that it's finally here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: