Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What Time Does the Noon Tour Leave?


Nothing seems easy in Tel Aviv!

I asked my Hotel Concierge for information on a city tour of Tel Aviv. They recommended a hop-on, hop-off bus tour that runs once an hour and stops right in front of the Tel Aviv Hilton. Perfect!

So I was at the bus stop well before the 12:07 p.m. time listed in the brochure and I waited and waited and waited. At 12:35 I went back into the hotel and asked them to check and see if the tours were running today.

It turns out that since it rained -- yesterday -- the tour company cancelled most of the tours today. But they were running one bus at 3 p.m. that I could hop-on. I just couldn't hop off because there wouldn't be any subsequent buses coming.

Fine with me -- I was happy to just sit on the bus and let the sights come to me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: