Thursday, December 18, 2008


The end of an era! I finished cleaning out my office today as part of a transition to a home office. I'm excited about reducing my commute -- and the sort of work I do lends itself to a home office.

But I was dreading cleaning out twelve years of accumulated stuff. And while I've been in this office for 12 years I've actually had the same desk for nearly 19 years. Going through the drawers today I found half a box of business cards from the very first Woodward & McDowell campaign I was part of -- Yes on 111 & 108 in June, 1990. That was so long ago the area code for our office on the Westside was still 213.

I got a little emotional when I saw the cards because when I took that job as the "Central Coast Field Representative" I figured it was for just a four-month gig.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: