Wednesday, December 31, 2008

End of the Year -- End of the List


Made it to the end of the list of Golden Globe nominees today.

I missed seeing "Pineapple Express" in the theater so I'll need to rent it when it comes out next week. James Franco is nominated for Best Actor, Comedy or Musical.

And there are two nominees for Best Foreign Language Picture I haven't been able to find: "Baader Meinhof Complex" and "Everlasting Moments."

But I've now seen all the others.

Today I watched "Defiance" which is only nominated for Best Original Score -- but I thought it was an excellent movie. A classic one to end the year.

It tells the true story about Jews who escaped into the forest to fight the Nazis and save their own lives. Daniel Craig, Liev Schreiber and Jamie Bell play three brothers who lead the way.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: