Thursday, April 17, 2008

No Comment on Melting Clocks


Tonight I went to see a surreal little play called "References to Salvador Dali Make Me Hot" at the Art/Works Theater on Theater Row in Hollywood.

Written by Jose Rivera, who was nominated for an Academy Award for "The Motorcycle Diaries," it's about the line between love and horniness, I think. At least that's my best guest.

During intermission I met the 40 year-old father of a 16 year-old member of the cast, Julian R. Works, who plays a 14 year-old so determined to lose his virginity he's going crazy. Dad asked my opinion on a 16 year-old being in a show with nudity, sexual content, language, firearms and even a little herbal cigarette smoke. Awkward!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anne said...

Geeze Ted! Don't leave us hanging like that. So what did you say already?