Friday, February 13, 2009

Build It and They Will Climb


Wat Arun -- the Temple of Dawn -- is considered Bangkok's most memorable landmark. Built alongside the Chao Phraya River, the opportunity to climb this temple is irresistible.

Tomorrow is my final day in Bangkok and late in the afternoon I'm off to Dubai via Singapore on Singapore Airlines. (Actually I'm worried about Bangkok's notorious traffic and plan to leave my hotel four hours before my flight is scheduled to depart.)

I land in Dubai around 3 a.m. Saturday night/Sunday morning and I figure by the time I clear Immigration and Customs and get to my hotel it'll be at least 5 a.m. so I went ahead and book my hotel starting on Sunday instead of Saturday. If they tell me I can't check-in until 3 p.m. I'm really going to be bummed (and tired and stinky).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: