Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Heating Up the Presidential Race



Went to see Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" today.

Actually, I WENT to see "The Devil Wears Prada" but it was sold out when I got there and it was too hot out to wait for the next screening. Maybe before Global Warming I could have toughed it out.

Anyway, it's a good documentary but I agree with Tom Brokaw's analysis that it features "too much" of Al Gore.

The film is essentially Gore making his famous Power Point presentation on Global Warming to a generic audience.

But having seen it, I'm convinced he's running for President in 2008. This film is the modern day equivalent of "writing a book" to kick off a campaign.

The only remaining question is: With as many people as were involved in the production, couldn't someone have told Al Gore he had a giant piece of pepper stuck in this teeth? It was TOTALLY distracting.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: