Thursday, February 01, 2007

What Would Mary Poppins Do?


Arrived in exotic Marrakesh today around 3:20 p.m. after a beautiful 3 hour flight on Atlas Blue. I learned this airline is a subsidiary of Royal Air Moroc -- offering cheap fares to stimulate tourism in Morocco from Europe.

Would you belive, of all places, the London airport authorities wouldn't let me take my umbrella through security! My protest that "I had flown all over the world carrying this umbrealla" fell on deaf ears. I had to go back and check it in as luggage. Fortunately, it showed up in good condition at the other end. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

I wish I had known - I could have warned you when I flew that awful EasyJet (never again). Sounds like a great trip - I've always wanted to go to Morocco.