Sunday, February 11, 2007

One'll Do Ya


Still taking something of a vacation from my vacation. No heavy-duty sightseeing today. But I do have a half-day tour of Istanbul scheduled for Tuesday and I have my eye on a different tour for Wednesday.

After dinner tonight I had a teeny, tiny cup of Turkish coffee. It's hard to tell from the photo above how small the cup is. It's the size of something you'd find in a child's dollhouse tea set. I couldn't fit my finger through the handle.

But it packed a wallop. I could feel the caffeine rush halfway through. No need for a Diet Coke for awhile.

Speaking of vices, I've taken up smoking. I haven't gone out and bought any cigarettes. It's just I'm sucking up enough second-hand smoke I wouldn't be surprised if I got addicted to nicotine. Everyone here smokes! Everyone. Everywhere. Chain smokers.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: