Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Barn Door's Open


Spent this afternoon touring the Topkapi Palace -- the imperial enclave of the Ottoman empire from the 16th to the 19th centuries.

Here I am in the Imperial Room getting ready to meet the Sultan.

If you look closely at my pants you may notice something funny. I went to the bathroom in my hotel room just before setting out and when I returned at the end of the day I noticed my zipper was down. Now that I've seen this photo I realize it was open for the entire afternoon. And nobody said nothing!

That's no way to meet the Sultan.

It's probably a good thing I'm leaving Istanbul tomorrow. I'm off to New Dehli. I fly west two hours to Munich and then I catch an eastward overnight flight on Lufthansa arriving in New Dehli Friday morning.

I'll try and keep my fly closed there.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: