Saturday, October 25, 2008

Love Me Now?


Had a chance earlier in the week to catch Oliver Stone's new movie "W." I found it to be a pretty entertaining look at the Bush family, especially the father-son relationship between the two Presidents with a little sibling rivalry from Jeb mixed in.

But mostly I found myself considering how well each actor was doing playing the well-known personality they were portraying.

Celebrity Sighting: Saw Matthew Perry driving a convertible Porsche down La Brea this morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Karen B Prosser said...

Tedward,
I beat you. Luke Wilson is filming "Middleman" in Phoenix and RTP and I watched him film a scene near our favorite restaurant. What a hoot--it was 97 degrees and the scene takes place in winter. The poor actors were wearing coats and wool hats. Luke Wilson is a doll--very cool guy.
Karen