Sunday, October 24, 2004

Oops...I Did It Again

Another early morning today -- this time for a 6:30 a.m. (!) interview on The Beat 100.3 FM, L.A.'s leading hip-hop station. I like the way the host, The Poetist, introduced me twice with, "Ted Green is in the house." I don't know how many listeners there were up at that hour -- but they all heard my key points against Prop. 68.

After two very early mornings this weekend, maybe I'll sleep in until 7 tomorrow.

Celebrity Sighting: Britney Spears was hanging out on the sidelines yesterday at the USC vs. Washington football game. (The Trojans shut out the Huskies 38 to nuttin'.) They kept putting her picture on Jumbotron and she'd act like she didn't want to be noticed. But she certainly didn't try moving away from the cameras and then exited the long way through the stands causing a little bit of a commotion. I would say she's at 14:30 on the 15-minute stopwatch of fame.

No comments: