Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Abudanza!


Had a great dinner Monday night at Dominick's -- a wonderful Italian restaurant in West Hollywood that manages to be modern and old fashioned at the same time.

Their Monday night dinner special is lasagne. I was there about a year ago, also on a Monday. I had my heart set on the lasagne. But right before I could order the table next to our's placed their order -- and all six of them ordered the lasagne, wiping out the evening's supply! Man, was I upset.

This time I ordered really quickly. And while the restaurant was empty when my friend, Brandon, and I got there, it was hopping when we left.

And the lasagne was worth the wait. And how great is it to live somewhere where it's pleasant to sit outside on a mid-February night?

Funny thing, I've been to Dominick's three times and each time I've been seated at the same table on the patio.

Have you seen this video yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6pb7XJ4P8 It's two little brothers (I'm guessing), one named Charlie. It's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen on the Internet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: