Sunday, July 22, 2007


Sunday night I went to GeezBob's house for his 47th birthday party. Since I think of myself as being in my late 20s, it's a little hard to fathom having a 47 year-old best friend.

GeezBob's two other best friends (Mark and Rui) were there too. We each stayed in different parts of the party to avoid any unnecessary scenes. (That's a joke.) Not that I'm competitive, but I did make sure I was the last of the three of us to leave. (OK, that's a joke too -- sort of.)

I love going to parties. But I especially love going to parties where I know lots of people. It just makes it so much easier when I pretend I'm a Congressman and I go around and say hello to EVERYONE at the party if I actually know some of them.

There were lots of questions about my blog, one of my favorite topics. Maybe my site meter will get a little bump, we'll see.

I think everyone had a fun time, I certainly did. But the party was a little more sedate than the parties GeezBob used to help organize when he was in college in Bakersfield. No holes in the walls to be repaired tomorrow after tonight's shindig.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: