Tuesday, February 06, 2007



I was in Barcelona a little over a year ago and had dinner at a good Chinese restaurant -- Fu Hua in the Eixample District. A few nights later, on my last night in Barcelona, I wanted to have dinner there again but I couldn't find it. I spent over ninety minutes walking around looking for it. I finally gave up, frustrated, and it's been bothering me ever since.

Well, I found it again tonight and had another good dinner. I can't explain why I couldn't find it last time. It's right there in plain sight. But I had it in my mind it was on a north/south street when it is actually on Calle de Diputacio, and east/west street.

The restaurant is empty in the photo because I had dinner at the hideously early (by Barcelona standards) time of 9:15 p.m.

Wednesday I'm flying to London for one last night. And then on Thursday I'm off to parts further east. First stop: Istanbul, TurkeyPosted by Picasa

No comments: