Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Just a Little Off the Top -- Or the Sides, Really

I'm the first to admit I don't like change.  If I find a brand that I like I stick with it.  Same thing with barbers.  Eduardo's been cutting my hair for a couple of years.  Before that, Ron cut my hair for about 15 years and that only ended because he closed his salon.  So I was distressed last month when I tried to make an appointment with Eduardo at the West Hollywood Supercuts because they told me he wasn't there anymore and wouldn't give me any other information.  It really threw me for a loop.  I dreaded the idea of finding a new barber.  I know I'm bald, but I still have hair on the sides that needs attention and I rely on a barber to trim my beard.  I haven't learned how to do it myself.  I tried a different stylist at the WeHo Supercuts but it just wasn't the same as with Eduardo.  So I was overjoyed last week when he sent me a message that he was now working at a Supercuts only about a mile away.  And earlier this afternoon all was returned to normal.

No comments: