Thursday, September 06, 2007

A Lone Star in the Rear View Mirror


Flew home from Houston today and, I'm happy to report, both my flights took off on time and without incident.

I didn't have time to do much in Houston. I got there Tuesday evening. Worked all day Wednesday and flew home Thursday morning.

The closest I got to "sightseeing" was going to a strip mall on Westheimer Road with both a Chinese restaurant and a Kinko's in it. I had dinner in the Chinese restaurant and then went to do some work at the Kinko's Wednesday night.

This sculpture (photo above) in the Houston Intercontinental Airport is called "Moonwalk." Get it? Moo...nwalk.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Steve On Broadway (SOB) said...

Guess you missed the impressive statue of the airport's namesame, George Herbert Walker Bush, in the Continental terminal?