Monday, November 06, 2006

I Recognize the Voice


Stopped by KNX-AM in the Miracle Mile area of Los Angeles this afternoon to be a guest on The Business Hour with Frank Mottek.

Frank hosted a 30 minute debate on Proposition 87. While I take all debates seriously, this one was particularly important to me because KNX is one of the primary radio stations I listen to.

About a year ago KNX moved from their long-time headquarters in Hollywood to new digs in the Miracle Mile. Their old location had lots of history, but the new place is beautiful.

This evening I went to see "Infamous," the other movie about Truman Capote. As much as I enjoyed seeing "Capote" last year, this one is even better.

And Tobey James is amazing in his transformation into Truman Capote.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: