Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Discoveries


I knew I'd have enough time in Fresno to check out some unfamiliar restaurants so I decided to do some research.


Can you believe I've never looked at restaurant reviews on TripAdvisor? I found some places that looked interesting and brought the reviews with me.


The Number One rated restaurant in Fresno on TripAdvisor is "The Lime Light." I went there for lunch and was very impressed. The food was excellent and the restaurant was very comfortable.


This photo doesn't really do the place justice. I think the flash messed up how it really looks -- dark and clubby.


And the service was terrific. Probably won't go back there on this trip -- but I think it goes on the list along with the Chicken Pie Shop as a regular place to go when in Fresno.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: